Varnish logging

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Mon Apr 30 17:36:11 CEST 2007

Dirk Gomez <lists at dirkgomez.de> writes:
> varnishncsa -d outputs something now - just for one of our "virtual
> hosts", none other makes it to varnishncsa's output. varnishlog works
> fine tho: it outputs the other vhosts as well.

OK, I would like you to do the following:

 - capture a few minutes of traffic to a file using 'varnishlog -w file'

 - verify that 'varnishncsa -r file' exhibits the bug you experience
   when running it "live"

 - send me that file (directly, not to the list)

Hopefully, I will be able to find and correct the error quickly.  I'm
very busy this week, though, so please be patient.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer