docs, howto and best practices

Sébastien FOUTREL sfoutrel at bcstechno.com
Mon Aug 27 10:15:46 CEST 2007

Unfortunately, I already read that articles and it has only a bit of meat to feed my hunger.

Where can I found vcl languages docs ?
The website and my googling did not gave me good results.

I know basics but wants to go further.

Varnish is already production used on a 7M hits/D website and it works perfectly.