Missing files in the varnish 1.0.3 release

Gaute Amundsen gaute at pht.no
Wed Feb 21 16:35:08 CET 2007

Hi.

Just today, I got asked by our server guy, if he should upgrade from 1.0.1 to
1.0.3, to se if that would fix some problems we have had reported.

I am not yet convinced that those glitches are related to varnish and not the
customers IE7, but if you have some RPM's right around the corner, then I
guess we wil wait for that :)

Wil you be building for rhel4 as well?

Gaute

--