missing Content-Lenght header

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Sun Jul 1 00:37:27 CEST 2007

Denis Ahrens <denis at zeno.org> writes:
> PS: I still need to add --prefix=/usr/local to configure. Do I need to
> remove some files which autogen.sh builds new then?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean - normally, you run autogen.sh
first, then ./configure with whatever options you want.  However, if
you're running on FreeBSD, /usr/local is the default prefix; there is no
need to specify it explicitly.

You can also use autogen.des, which runs autogen.sh *and* configure with
options useful for development and debugging; it sets the prefix to
/opt/varnish.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav