Mac and regular expressions

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Thu Jul 5 15:47:39 CEST 2007

Hi Dag

On 7/5/07, Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at linpro.no> wrote:
> "Martin Aspeli" <optilude at gmx.net> writes:
> > Buy a Mac Mini? :)
>
> Sure, what's your credit card number again?  :)

Find a customer with one, that's what I normally do. :)

> > I can help you test if you can give me instructions.
>
> I don't want code in the repo that I can't test myself, or at least
> build.

Neither do I, but we're basing this on an assumption (which may or may
not be correct) about the OS X regex implementation. If you can
identify any points in the code where I could apply some hypothetical
patch/change or add debug info that may at least help prove or
disprove that theory. It may well be that this is an issue that
affects other platforms as well.

Martin