Varnish as web page cache for dynamic content

Kimmo Gläborg kimmo at glaborg.com
Wed Jun 20 15:11:10 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm totally new to Varnish and working for the largest IT news portal in
Scandinavia. We're looking to replacing our current server side page
cache environment with a hardware solution (such as Netapp NetCache
for example). Now would this be possible to do maybe with Varnish instead?

So I don't want to use Varnish for client proxy anyhow, just website
content cache/acceleration and if possible also distribution for
streaming media (webtv)..

// kimmo