r1533 does not run at all

Dag-Erling Smørgrav des at linpro.no
Wed Jun 27 22:25:32 CEST 2007

Denis Ahrens <denis at zeno.org> writes:
> I have several problems with revision 1533:

There were issues with the instance naming code which have now been
resolved.

In more general terms, it might be safe to run trunk at a particular
point in time, but it's not necessarily safe to *track* trunk,
especially now that we are actively working on 1.1 / 2.0.

I will probably branch 1.1 some time next week, after which it should be
safe to track branches/1.1 but almost certainly unsafe to track trunk,
which will continue to move steadily towards 2.0.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav
Senior Software Developer