child process restarts frequently

Håvard Futsæter havard.futseter at met.no
Thu Sep 6 14:45:46 CEST 2007

Hi. I was wondering if there has been any change of status for this
issue ( that is, conflict between purging and timeout)?

Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Håvard Futsæter <havard.futseter at met.no> writes:
>> Hi. There have not been any replies to my previous mail (seen below),
>> and I was wondering if this was because my description of the problem
>> was unclear? Or perhaps I did not supply enough data to find the
>> source of the problem?
>
> We know what causes it, but it isn't trivial to fix without degrading
> performance too much.

Does this mean it is difficult to figure out a satisfactory solution at
all? Or that you have a solution, but the implementation would take a
lot of work?

> DES

Would it be helpful if I opened up a bug issue, and reiterated my
problems there?

--
Best regards,
Håvard Futsæter