Help debugging cacheability / ttl information?

Stig Sandbeck Mathisen ssm at linpro.no
Mon Feb 18 09:52:43 CET 2008

"Denis Brækhus" <denisb at gmail.com> writes:

> Well, 1.1.2 is being considered now, but up until 1.1.2 my
> impression has been 1.0.4 was the best build with regards to
> stability. We have had varnish nodes running for 6-8 months now
> without interruption or any problems whatsoever.

Until 1.1.2, 1.0.4 was the "stable" stable release.  We're now running
1.1.2 in production at Linpro on many server clusters.

> List traffic sort of indicated there were always some snags with the
> 1.1.x builds, but 1.1.2 seems to be working fine for people I
> gather?!

That is my impression, yes.

However, you may need:

 set req.http.connection = "close";

in front of "pipe", instead of the defaults.  Especially if you do any
kind of URL rewriting.

--
Stig Sandbeck Mathisen, Linpro