VCL purge

André Øien Langvand andre at idium.no
Tue Feb 19 09:44:52 CET 2008

Hi,

A few days ago, DES wrote the following in reply to another mail:

> > If the point of this is to allow the client to Shift-Reload, you
> > should purge the URL to force a reload from the backend, instead of
> > piping the request.

And the question is, how can I do this? I'm having problems figuring out
what the purge_hash() needs to look like. I guess being allowed to use
purge_hash(req.hash) would be the easiest, but that doesn't work. I've
tried to use several combinations of req.url and req.http.host, but
can't find a working one. purge_hash() is needed because of virtual hosts.

--
André Øien Langvand <andre at idium.no> - PGP: 0x7B1E3468
Systemadministrator - Idium AS - http://www.idium.no