purge.hash in trunk

Skye Poier Nott skye at F4.ca
Mon Jul 14 23:51:13 CEST 2008

Oh I see, right, it matches against the whole concatenated hash string.

Why is it that this purges all files from w0011.example.com

	purge.hash w0011.*#.*

But this does nothing?

	purge.hash w0011.*#.*#

Flipping the #'s around works:

	purge.hash #w0011.*#.*

This also has no effect, is "+" not supported in the regex?

	purge.hash w0011.+#.+
	purge.hash w0011.+#.+#
	purge.hash #w0011.+#.+

But none of these do anything:

	purge.hash #w0011.*#.*html
	purge.hash w0011.*#.*html
	purge.hash w0011.*#.*html#

So I'm somewhat confused again.  I haven't messed with vcl_hash at all.

Thanks,
Skye