Blank pages with HTTP/1.0

Fredrik Nygren fredrik.nygren at gotamedia.se
Tue Mar 11 13:13:02 CET 2008

Thank you for taking time to help.
Yes, I need my cookies. I can't remove them.
I also did an experiment with checking for HTTP/1.0 and then tried to
pass these requests to backend. Unfortunately without success.

It looked something like this:

sub vcl_recv {
	if(req.proto == "1.0") {
		pass;

By building my own rpm's from latest trunk I solved the problem.

Regards
<fredrik />