Frontend caching to multiple sites

Alecs Henry alecshenry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:13:15 CET 2008

Hi Espen,

Thanks for the answer!

Is there a way to accomplish this using different VCLs?
I ask it because I'm trying to figure out a way to make it automatic. As in
if I have a new customer, I'd just fill out a form (with the customer
details like domain name, backend server, other configuration) and a little
system working under the hood would generate the VCL file, send it to the
varnish server and load it.

If I use one VCL file for everybody, how do I reload this VCL when I need to
change it? Is it necessary to reload varnish? Would it present downtime?

Thanks!!

Alecs