Frontend caching to multiple sites

rafailowski rafailowski at neoleen.com
Wed Nov 5 20:34:46 CET 2008

Hi,
For change vcl on the fly, just do:
# varnishadm -T 127.0.0.1:33222 vcl.load vcl_name
/path/to/your/vcl/varnish.vcl
also look at :
vcl.load <configname> <filename>
vcl.inline <configname> <quoted_VCLstring>
vcl.use <configname>
vcl.discard <configname>
vcl.list
vcl.show <configname>

or if you want : telnet 127.0.0.1 33222
For the downtime, i don't know exactly but it's very quick.