TCP_HIT header

Alecs Henry alecshenry at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 18:46:23 CET 2008

Hi Per,
Thanks for the reply!

The issue here is not how to add the header, that is OK, I can do it just
fine (even added the Foo: bar header just for the fun of it!). The problem
is WHAT variable I can use that contains that information (MISS or HIT).
Is there more documentation on the variables available than what is in
vcl(7)?
Or anywhere else for that matter.

Thanks,

Alecs