TCP_HIT header

Per Buer perbu at linpro.no
Wed Nov 5 18:59:25 CET 2008

Hi.

As I said. Add two different headers. One you add in vcl_hit and one
(preferably a different one) in vcl_miss. You need no variables. The
code in vcl_hit will be run for a hit and vcl_miss will be run for a miss.

Check out the getting started guide, the FAQ and the VCL-page on Wiki if
you seek documentation. Thats all there is, at the moment.

Per.

--
Per Buer - Leder Infrastruktur og Drift - Redpill Linpro
Telefon: 21 54 41 21 - Mobil: 958 39 117