Release policy

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at linpro.no
Thu Nov 6 23:24:14 CET 2008

]] "Bryan Fullerton"

| Just wondering, what is the release policy is for point releases?

Basically «when there's a need», or we have collected a small set of
fixes that we think should go into a point release.  Unless we stumble
across security or other critical bugs, I'm thinking no more often than
once a month and not less than every two or three months is about right.

Feedback on this is welcome, whether you feel this is about the right
pace, too often or too seldom.

I'm looking at cutting a 2.0.2 early next week, so unless you need the
fix urgently, I'd advise you to wait for that.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Redpill Linpro -- Changing the game!