Release policy

Bryan Fullerton fehwalker at
Sat Nov 8 06:13:38 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen at> wrote:
> I'm looking at cutting a 2.0.2 early next week, so unless you need the
> fix urgently, I'd advise you to wait for that.

That works for me!


More information about the varnish-misc mailing list