Guru Meditation error

Per Buer perbu at linpro.no
Wed Oct 22 13:02:46 CEST 2008

Mhairi Marshall skrev:

> I have been getting the Guru Meditation when using varnish (version
> 1.1.2) cache for Plone sites. I have seen from the mailing list that
> some people have been having the same problem but haven’t seen any
> solutions posted.
>

> Is there any configuration for varnish or apache that will stop this
> error from happening?

Its hard to say without any more information. Anyway, you should really
upgrade to Varnish 2.0.1 (or 2.0.2 if its out). Varnish 2 is much more
robust.

This might be because Plone sometimes misbehavies - but try an upgrade
and get back to us if you're still having trouble.

--
Per Buer - Leder Infrastruktur og Drift - Redpill Linpro
Telefon: 21 54 41 21 - Mobil: 958 39 117