Guru Meditation error

Mhairi Marshall m.marshall at imb.uq.edu.au
Fri Oct 24 03:41:34 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have upgraded to varnish 2.0.1 and got the error again.

0         0.00         0.00 Backend connections not attempted
0         0.00         0.00 Backend connections too many
6         0.00         0.00 Backend connections failures
244         0.00         0.00 Backend connections reuses
246         0.00         0.00 Backend connections recycles
0         0.00         0.00 Backend connections unused

It seems to be worse in the morning when the website hasn't been used
overnight. Our network guys say it is an application problem as the
application needs to send keep alives.

Thanks

Mhairi