Varnish and mp3 streaming on demand

Andreas Fassl afassl at progis.de
Thu Feb 12 18:24:33 CET 2009

Hi, especially the caching is very important for us, because we want to
keep traffic away from the mp3 repository server.
So you recommend:
Client requests streaming on demand mp3
- lighthttpd does streaming and requests from
- varnish as reverse proxy/cache from
- mp3 repository

Best regards

Andreas