varnish storage tuning

Darryl Dixon - Winterhouse Consulting darryl.dixon at winterhouseconsulting.com
Fri Jun 12 01:29:12 CEST 2009

Hi Mike,

Yes. If all you want to do is just get rid of the object, then all you
need to do is set obj.ttl = 0 (as per your example below). In my case I
wanted to honour the Cache-Control: no-cache header, which involved
re-fetching the object from the backend. If you simply want to remove the
item, then definitely you don't need to restart.

regards,
Darryl Dixon
Winterhouse Consulting Ltd
http://www.winterhouseconsulting.com