Back from the dea^H^H^Hsoul-less

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Wed Nov 4 23:59:43 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

I owe you all an apology for disappering for the last couple of
weeks, but I had to spend pretty much all my time writing my reply
in my Windows-refund case against Lenovo.

Tomorrow I'll drop off the result at the court-house, and than I
should be able to ignore that until X-mas, when Lenovo is supposed
to reply.

And then it's back to hacking varnish...