vcl_timeout and fetch

ll ibeginhere at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:17:36 CET 2009

grace?do you means this ?

    Grace ¶ </wiki/VCL#Grace>

If the backend takes a long time to generate an object there is a risk
of a thread pile up. In order to prevent this you can enable grace. This
allows varnish to serve an expired version of the object while a fresh
object is being generated by the backend.

how can it have the prefetch function ??

? 2009-11-27 16:59, Tollef Fog Heen ??: