travel: eurobsdcon2009 and vug1

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Sep 15 12:28:44 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

I will be semi-offline from tomorrown, while I attend EuroBSDcon2009
in Cambridge.

After EuroBSDcon2009 I will take a train to London to attend the
very first V(arnish) U(ser) G(roup) meeting monday and tuesday.

   (http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/wiki/200909UserGroupMeeting)

Wednesday I'll hang out with an old friend and thursday I'll start
to dig myself out of the heaps which have accumulated.

See you there...

Poul-Henning