travel: eurobsdcon2009 and vug1

Eivind Bengtsson ebe at dmi.dk
Thu Sep 17 09:10:21 CEST 2009

Hi yourself ;-)

As the VUG meeting approaches a few questions arise :-)

What is the exact address (Millbank tower - yes but which floor/company :-))
Which hotel are you guys staying at ? (can you recommend)

Have a nice day ..
/Eivind

--
Eivind Bengtsson
Systemadministrator - Cand.merc.(dat)
Email: ebe at dmi.dk
echo 'This is not a pipe.' | cat -> /dev/tty