vim syntax

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Mon Apr 5 18:58:53 CEST 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010 16:01:58 Kristian Lyngstol wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 07:57:54PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > @phk mentioned in the irc, that somebody has written varnish syntax for
> > vim. i tried to search the archives but found no info about it.
> >
> > anyone knows? would be pity to start writing one from scratch if somebody
> > already spend some time of yours on it.
>
> I've heard rumours too, but never seen it. Since it's close to C, I usually
> get by with C-syntax.
>
> There are some differences (ie: set foo = bar, not foo = bar, and ~...) but
> I suppose using C as a base will save you a lot of time. If you do write
> one, drop it here and I wouldn't mind testing it, I do work with VCL from
> time to time ;)

publishing url of my efforts:
http://cvs.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/packages/vim-syntax-vcl/vcl.vim

i'd love to get feedback and improvements on it :)

also i added link to vim syntax i've written so far, i hope it's right place
to refer to it's existence: http://www.varnish-cache.org/wiki/VCL#Resources

--
glen