Too many 503 backend errors

Anand Shah imanandshah at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:52:51 CET 2010

It works for 6 out of 10 requests. I have also found that varnish
polls backend before sending a GET request. Since i never received any
request on my apache server for this dropped requests i am in doubt as
if what makes varnish feel the backend is in unhealthy state.

Is there any way that i can troubleshoot?

Anand