varnish-cache.org is moving

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Thu Feb 25 14:54:40 CET 2010

Hi.

We'll be moving varnish-cache.org on monday march the first around 11:00
CET.  The site will be unavailable for about 5 minutes while we move it.

We'll be getting a newer trac version but other than that there should be no
user-noticable changes. At some point we will also move the mailing lists
away from projects.linpro.no and onto varnish-cache.org. More on this when
we have a date.

Please let me know if you experience any problems.

--
Per Andreas Buer,  CEO, Varnish Software AS
Phone: +47 21 54 41 21 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / skype: per.buer