Some web site make Varnish return a blank page

Martin Boer martin.boer at netclever.nl
Thu Jan 28 09:25:33 CET 2010

I'm not a guru so I could really use more information to figure out
exactly what is happening.

Are you implying that when you have varnish in front of your 2 websites
it is working correctly when accessing the sites through wget but not
hen using internet explorer and/or firefox ?
If so, could you paste some varnishlog of

wget -> varnish -> site1
-> site2

firefox -> varnish -> site1
-> site2

explorer -> varnish -> site1
-> site2

and describe for each if it is working or not.

Martin