Some web site make Varnish return a blank page

fulan Peng fulanpeng at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 23:46:54 CET 2010

Sorry I did not explain well.

It is like this:

Browser --> Varnish --> Site1               OK. Works. Default configure.
Browser --> Varnish --> Site2                Blank pages <html></html>
wget --> Site2                                        OK. Works. index.html
Browser --> Squid  --> Site2                  Works only with
index.html. When I click a link, it goes to http://Site2, bypass
Squid. I am trying to replace Squid with Varnish to fix this problem.

Thanks a lot!

Fulan Peng