http purging multiple accept-encoding entries

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Sat Jul 10 10:24:42 CEST 2010

Awesome, this worked great, thanks!

The one caveat that others might run into was that sometimes the backend
would sent / as the url, and I was using the regexp ~ version from the
link you sent, so it would clear the whole cache.  I changed it to this:

                 purge("req.url ~ " req.url "$");  # use regexp to
handle all Accept-Encoding's
                 error 200 "Purged in recv.";

and now it works perfectly.

Chris