http purging multiple accept-encoding entries

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Sat Jul 10 16:22:52 CEST 2010

That example is only for handling wildcard purges. The one above uses
a direct comparison, which is what you want:

    purge("req.url == " req.url);

Your regexp is not doing what you think it's doing either, purging "/"
will purge "/foo/" and "/foo/bar/" as well. You need to anchor it to
the beginning of the string too:

   purge("req.url ~ ^" req.url "$");

This should allow wild card purges to work if you need them.

Laurence