health check path doesn't change after VCL reload (2.0.6)

Ken Brownfield kb+varnish at slide.com
Wed Jul 28 15:48:23 CEST 2010

I also recently confirmed that the backend specs aren't reset with a VCL reload.  We had a backend timeout that was too short, but we had to do a hard restart of all instances to pick up the change.  Not the end of the world; worst case this might belong on the wiki.

The code to modify or respawn backend threads might be somewhat complicated, but it's probably worth it, IMHO.
--
Ken