health check path doesn't change after VCL reload (2.0.6)

Caunter, Stefan scaunter at topscms.com
Wed Jul 28 21:28:15 CEST 2010

Confirmed. Changing director load balance logic, backend membership, and
backend health checks requires a restart. Makes for exciting times if
you need to change .probe parameters on the fly when varnish thinks all
your backends are sick.

Stefan Caunter :: Senior Systems Administrator :: TOPS

e: scaunter at topscms.com  ::  m: (416) 561-4871

www.thestar.com www.topscms.com