Varnish and Subdomains

Sheldon Dsouza sheldond at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 14:40:36 CEST 2010

I have installed varnish on my test and production server.

I have many subdomains that are used

tastykhana.in - for users of our site.
client.tastykhana.in - for our clients which requires authentication.
admin.tastykhana.in - for our call center which requires authentication.

After setting up varnish the user site tastykhana.in worked perfectly but
the subdomains started redirecting to the parent domain tastykhana.in.

How do i prevent the subdomains from caching? as they require authentication
and i have also added the check for Cookies which passes the request
directly to backend server apache.

I have also attached a copy of my configuration.

Regards,
Sheldon