Changes in vcl

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at varnish-software.com
Fri May 14 23:41:39 CEST 2010

]] Rob Brown

| a) There was some syntax checking on startup that would tell you that obj is
| not valid in vcl_fetch (anymore).

There is, but I believe the init scripts on RH don't communicate the
startup failure back to the user properly.

| b) Put a note on WIKI pages that have "example" configs that will only work
| on 2.0.
| (I'll volunteer for b if someone wants to send me the code to edit wiki).

What is your wiki user name?  I'm happy to give you the edit bit.

(Please just update them to work with 2.1 rather than marking them as
2.0-only, thought).

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Varnish Software