Requesting real-world stats, please

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at varnish-software.com
Mon May 31 08:16:28 CEST 2010

]] "Cosimo Streppone"

|   n_object               100585          .   N struct object
|   n_objecthead           103700          .   N struct objecthead
|
|   n_object               102270          .   N struct object
|   n_objecthead           102294          .   N struct objecthead
|
| Maybe I should use -h with a higher number? :)

If anything, with ~100k objects, you should choose a smaller number.
The rule of thumb is the hash size should be about 10% of the number of
objects, so a prime number around 10k would be about right here.

Not that I think it matters that much, you waste a bit of memory,
nothing more.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Varnish Software