Offline for a week...

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Thu Oct 7 13:45:06 CEST 2010

Guys, I'm going to be pretty offline for the next week.

Tonight I catch the train to Karlsruhe for the EuroBSDcon conference.

Mon-Wed next week is my lawsuit against Lenovo to refund my Vista
license.

Then next thursday I have a talk in the other end of Denmark.

But once I wake up next Friday, I'll be back.

Enjoy the silences :-)