varnish saint-mode

alexus alexus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:52:31 CEST 2011

I'm not sure what am I suppose to do with that and how would that help me...

[root at 6prx01 ~]# varnishadm help
CLI connected to 127.0.0.1 6082
help [command]
ping [timestamp]
auth response
quit
banner
status
start
stop
vcl.load <configname> <filename>
vcl.inline <configname> <quoted_VCLstring>
vcl.use <configname>
vcl.discard <configname>
vcl.list
vcl.show <configname>