Need help: Varnish unexpectedly flushing cache weekly

Joshua Levine jlevine at iwin.com
Thu Aug 25 08:40:18 CEST 2011

I sent that reply explicit to crashes, crashes that actually appear addressed in your version, so I should also have asked, based on your references to a somewhat regular schedule, if you are using MALLOC or FILE, and also what you are allowing for NFILES… perhaps you are exceeding those resource allocations?

Cheers,
Joshua