Varnish cache?

Jacquie Bulla jacquiebell4 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 16:25:22 CET 2011

Hello. I recently upgraded my iPhone to 5.0. I have been trying to get to my forum on ford-trucks.com like I always did before, but now I only get this: Error 503 File is Temporarily UnavailableFile is Temporarily UnavailableGuru Meditation: XID: 2037754862
Then there is a link to the varnish website, which I have no clue about. Any ideas? I even called Apple support, and they just told me I shouldn't have this problem. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
Sent from my iPhone