Varnish cache?

Per Buer perbu at varnish-software.com
Thu Dec 8 13:36:37 CET 2011

Hi Jacquie.

The reason you are seeing this is because there is an error on the
ford-trucks.com website. It has nothing to do with your phone and there is
nothing you can do about it. The people running the ford-trucks.com website
need to fix the problem and if you give them time they probably will.

So you can just relax and maybe browse the GM trucks website instead. ;-)

Regards,

Per.

On Sat, Dec 3, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Jacquie Bulla <jacquiebell4 at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello. I recently upgraded my iPhone to 5.0. I have been trying to get to
> my forum on ford-trucks.com like I always did before, but now I only get
> this: Error 503 File is Temporarily UnavailableFile is Temporarily
> UnavailableGuru Meditation: XID: 2037754862
> Then there is a link to the varnish website, which I have no clue about.
> Any ideas? I even called Apple support, and they just told me I shouldn't
> have this problem. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.
> Sent from my iPhone

Per Buer, CEO
Phone: +47 21 98 92 61 / Mobile: +47 958 39 117 / Skype: per.buer
*Varnish makes websites fly!*
Whitepapers <http://www.varnish-software.com/whitepapers> |
Video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7t2Sp174eI> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/varnishsoftware>