Connections dropped under load

George Georgovassilis g.georgovassilis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:17:57 CET 2011

Hello Cosimo,

Thank you for the quick reply. After your hint I had the tests run again
but couldn't detect that pattern. What susprised me though after looking
through the logs is that almost all requests by the load generator
complete in a timely manner ( < 1 sec), but all requests generated by a
real browser (IE, FF, Opera) will be served much later or even run into
a timeout.