Planet Varnish

Tim Lee tim at gomiso.com
Sat Jan 8 00:32:18 CET 2011

Per,

We've been using Varnish pretty successfully in our app for a few months,
and we recently added monitoring via Munin.  The Varnish plugin for Munin
has gotten pretty decent; until we set up Munin, we hadn't realized that the
Varnish plugin is one of the default plugins for Munin now.  We wrote up a
guide here:
http://engineering.gomiso.com/2011/01/04/easy-monitoring-of-varnish-with-munin/

We blog about Varnish here:
http://engineering.gomiso.com/tag/varnish/feed/.  Please add to Planet