Connections dropped under load

Caunter, Stefan scaunter at topscms.com
Mon Jan 10 19:50:39 CET 2011

Yes, and I also don't understand why there is no discussion of threads
here. If we can see

varnishadm -T 6082 param.show thread_pools
varnishadm -T 6082 param.show thread_pool_min
varnishadm -T 6082 param.show thread_pool_max
varnishadm -T 6082 param.show thread_pool_add_delay

it would be helpful.

The only time I've seen varnish drop connections is when it cannot
create threads quickly enough, or has insufficient resources to do so.

Stefan Caunter
e: scaunter at topscms.com  ::  m: (416) 561-4871
www.thestar.com