Connections dropped under load

George Georgovassilis g.georgovassilis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:53:58 CET 2011

Hello Stefan,

For every of the commands you quoted I'm getting an

connect(): Invalid argument
Connection failed

Why are threads relevant? As I wrote earlier, everything is answered
from within the varnish cache - I thought the entire epolling parade was
about avoiding caches.
I published the threadsettings earlier in this discussion.

Regards,
G.