Varnish-Cache

Stewart Robinson stewsnooze at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 17:11:55 CET 2011

1) Yes, you can use pound on 443.
2) Just have probes in Varnish looking at the backends and then Varnish will
remove them when they are unavailable. Or look at switching VCL config. You
can load multiple configs without editing files and restarting.
3) The munin varnish plug-in is getting lots of attention on the mailing
list lately.