Load balancing streaming (rtsp) servers

Nicholas Tang nicholas.tang at livestream.com
Fri Jan 14 15:13:11 CET 2011

I've been stuck on other issues, so I'm curious - did you have any luck?
 I'll probably be doing some testing next week or the week after depending
on my schedule, so if you haven't tried it by then I can update people.  :)

Nicholas

*Nicholas Tang**:*
VP, Dev Ops

nicholas.tang at livestream.com

t: +1 (646) 495 9707 x164

m: +1 (347) 410 6066

111 8th Avenue, Floor 15, New York, NY 10011
[image: www.livestream.com] <http://www.livestream.com/>