Please test 2.1.5

Kristian Lyngstol kristian at varnish-software.com
Tue Jan 25 17:15:05 CET 2011

I've uploaded a 2.1.5-tar-ball and rpm/Debian/Ubuntu packages to
http://repo.varnsih-cache.org/test/ and would like some feedback before we
call it a release.

Particularly because it's the first time I'm doing the final packaging. So
if you can, please give the packages a spin and see if there's something
amiss. Both with regards to Varnish itself and the packaging.

If we get enough feedback, those packages will become the official release
of Varnish 2.1.5 this week, and will be moved to the "proper" repositories
so any server using repo.varnish-cache.org for .deb/.rpm packages will pick
them up.

For a ChangeLog, either get it from the tar-ball, git (2.1 branch), or wait
for the official release.

- Kristian
PS: Due to timing-issues under a virtual machine making rpm's, I still
haven't been able to upload the 32-bit rpms yet. They are being built while
I'm writing this, so hopefully they'll be uploaded later tonight.